32 Years of Representing Individuals, Small Businesses and Large Corporations in New Jersey and New York
We are aggressive assisting with debt collection, commercial litigation and civil litigation
Whether you are an individual or a business in the New Jersey–New York metro area, having trusted legal counsel on your side is an important asset. Here at the Law Office of Forrest Scott Turkish in Bayonne, Mr. Turkish has represented clients from many states, and a few countries, with their collections and various types of civil and commercial litigation in the State and Federal Courts in New York, and New Jersey area for over three decades, working to get clients the results they deserve. We assist individuals and businesses needing skilled counsel for advice, litigation, asserting or defending claims, resolving conflicts, collecting debt, and other matters. Our priority is providing assertive, affordable legal solutions targeted to your specific needs. Mr. Turkish has handled litigation in a wide range of areas, including the following:
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Civil Rights/Discrimination
- Collections (Commercial & Consumer Debt)
- Creditors Rights (including in Bankruptcy and Foreclosure)
- Landlord/Tenant (Commercial & Residential)
- Consumer Fraud
- False Arrest
- Franchising/Franchise Practices
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Personal Injury/Accidents
- Real Estate
- Racketeering Induced Corrupt Organizations (RICO-Civil)
- Sale of Goods
- Securities Fraud
- Trademark Infringement/Unfair Competition
- Trade Secrets Act
- Worker’s Compensation
Proactive representation at reasonable rates
At the Law Office of Forrest Scott Turkish, we work with our clients to provide flexible payment arrangements for the services we provide in the following areas of the law:
- Debt collection for creditors — We represent creditors of all kinds looking to collect the debts they’re owed. Our experience upholding creditors’ rights means we can help with loan workouts and retail collections. We work to resolve your issues and get you the payments you are entitled to.
- Commercial law — When you own a business, you need an aggressive attorney who can protect your commercial interests and work with you to help your company thrive. Whether you are just forming your business or are a seasoned business owner, we fight for your rights and resolve disputes in commercial litigation.
- Contract law — Any successful business needs to deal with contracts. Whether these involve vendors or employees, we draft and review agreements that ensure your interests are protected. We also can help if you are dealing with a breach of contract issue.
- Appellate law — Attention to detail is important in any appeals case. We draw on more than 30 years of legal experience when challenging lower court decisions and legal errors in your case.
- Personal injury — A personal injury can sideline you physically and affect you financially. If you have been injured in an automobile accident, slip and fall incident or another type of event involving negligence, we will seek damages that account for the full extent of your harm.
For assertive advocacy in any of these areas, we offer consultations so you can proceed with confidence in our ability to help.
We are always ready for a good fight, but strive to settle cases whenever possible. Often, this process focuses on identifying weaknesses and leverage points that can be used to force a matter to resolution. Our top priority is producing cost-effective legal solutions and advice for our clients, that take into effect, both the legal landscape, and our clients’ particular business situations and goals. Part of our results-oriented focus is openness to alternative billing arrangements that align our compensation with achievement of our clients’ goals. While often representing clients on an hourly fee basis, we also utilize flat fees, contingent fees and hybrid arrangements, in appropriate cases.
Contact our Bayonne office for a consultation
At the Law Office of Forrest Scott Turkish, we protect the rights of businesses and individuals throughout New Jersey and New York in a range of areas, including creditors’ rights, commercial law, and personal injury. Call our Bayonne office today at 201-339-8866 or contact us online to schedule your consultation.